Extended return policy until January 14th*
Free shipping on orders over €85 within Europe (shipping cost from €8, vary depending of destination).
Lined kids’ jacket. Detachable hood and reflector on the front and back. Water repellent with outer fabric in recycled polyamide. Inner jacket, lining and padding made in recycled polyester. Conventional polyester fleece inside the hood and fake fur. Soft and warming fleece-lined pockets. Slightly longer, rounded back. Sewn-on logo at hem. Sibling outfits available and designed to last, to be inherited and to be enjoyed for a long time to come.
- Length 62 cm in size 116
- Water-repellent outer fabric in recycled polyamide, with fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Recycled polyester in the lining and padding
Conventional polyester fleece lining to hood and pockets
Fabric: 100% Polyamide
Keep away from fire
Article No - 735530
- Free shipping on orders over €85 within Europe (shipping cost from €8, vary depending of destination)
- 30-Day Return Policy within Europe
- We deliver to Germany, Slovakia, France, Czechia, Cyprus, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Greece, Italy and Switzerland.
Our customer support team is available to help you with all types of questions via email. We aim to reply on regular weekdays within 48 hours. Please see our FAQ page for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. We will answer all inquiries in English.
Our customer care is open 08.00-16.30 GMT+1/CEST
Newbie creates nostalgic styles made to last. Sustainability is, and has always been, at the very heart of the Newbie concept. We love designing durable and beautiful garments to be inherited and passed on to other children. Design made to last. We exist to make the future beautiful for generations to come.
All cotton used for Newbie is organically grown.
Read more in our Sustainability infomation.
To design a range with longevity in mind, we create products that can be passed down through the Newbie generations.