Free delivery on orders over €70.00
Free shipping on oreders over €70
30 day return policy
Woven, patterned kimono for women, from Newbie Rescued Fabrics. A kimono manufactured from leftover fabric from previous collections. Tie belt, side pockets and 3/4 length sleeves.
- Length 85 cm in size XS/S
- 100% TENCEL™ lyocell, a fabric made from wood cellulose from sustainably cultivated forests in a process with reduced environmental impact
- We rescue fabric remnants from earlier Newbie collections to create new garments, ready to be loved again. A limited collection created from previously unused fabrics from our earlier Newbie collections. Sustainability is and always has been at the very heart of the Newbie concept and this collection helps us to minimise climate impact. Keep a look-out for more collections yet to come.
Fabric: 100% Lyocell
Keep away from fire
Article No - 602250
- Free shipping on orders over €70 (shipping cost €6, or €10 for international customers).
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We deliver to Germany, Slovakia, France, Czechia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Greece, Italy and Switzerland.
Our customer support team is available to help you with all types of questions via email. We aim to reply on regular weekdays within 48 hours. Please see our FAQ page for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. We will answer all inquiries in English.
Our customer care is open 08.00-16.30 GMT+1/CEST
Newbie creates nostalgic styles made to last. Sustainability is, and has always been, at the very heart of the Newbie concept. We love designing durable and beautiful garments to be inherited and passed on to other children. Design made to last. We exist to make the future beautiful for generations to come.
All cotton used for Newbie is organically grown.
Read more in our Sustainability infomation.
To design a range with longevity in mind, we create products that can be passed down through the Newbie generations.